When You Feel You Want To Quit Just Keep Going
Have you been getting aggravated and upset, or frustrated because you set a goal and haven’t reached it? Well, your not alone, we all have been there at one time or another. We feel like we have failed and let ourselves down! Sometimes our expectations are just to high of ourselves and when we can’t achieve the goal we set out to reach we tend to give up and quit.
The main thing to remember is that you shouldn’t give up, take a step back and reevaluate the situation. Remember why you set that goal in the first place? was it to better your life? perhaps to be a healthier you! Whatever the reason was, you have to be honest with yourself, why did you start this journey in the first place, once you start thinking back and remembering you’ll get motivated and inspired again.
Everyone struggles with achieving their goals, the main thing is to stay focused and to never give up! Don’t just focus on the result, practice being patient and constantly remind yourself why you started this amazing path in the first place.
Stay motivated with these inspirational reminders:
1. Keep yourself conscious about why you started everyday.
2. Focus on the important things
3. When times get hard remember that it will pass.
4. Think of the future and how you will feel once you’ve achieved this goal.
5. Appreciate any progress that you make.
6. Have your daily goals set.
7. Celebrate every little achievement.
8. Just keep going.
9. Whatever you do don’t give up, you’ll regret it.
10. Enjoy your victory with someone special.
The sweet taste of victory!!! The feeling of satisfaction, you’ll know that you gave it your best and wether you reach your entire goal or just a part of it, you will definitely be proud of yourself.
Feeling accomplished is the best felling in the world.